Kia has been really stepping up in the automotive market place with attractive designs and a feature list that cannot be matched by others. Now, the automaker is possibly turning their attention to the sports car marketplace with the introduction of the GT4 Stinger Concept. This 2+2 rear-drive coupe features a sharp look and a version of the 2.0L turbo-four that is found in the Kia Optima Touring Car, which competes in the World Challenge race series. Christopher Coutts, one of the designers who worked on the GT4 Stinger, gives us a brief walk around.
Kia GT4 Stinger Concept Walkaround
- Jaguar's First Super Bowl Ad Is All About The Baddies
- January Auto Sales: Chrysler Kicks off New Year with 8 Percent Gain
- January Auto Sales: White Stuff Puts GM in the Red
- 2014 Dodge Journey Going Down to the Crossroad
- Superchargers Send First Tesla Model S Across the Country
comments powered by Disqus