As if an all new globally designed Ford Focus wasn’t enough, the Blue Oval brand brought their factory tuned Focus ST hot hatch from LA all the way to Detroit. Aimed at pleasing those customers who begged and begged for a rally bred Focus RS; the Focus ST, which stands for Sport Technology, should make do with power coming from a 2.0 Liter turbocharged and direct injected EcoBoost four cylinder mated to a six speed manual that’s good for a total of 247 HP and 250 lb-ft of torque.
Ford Focus ST at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
- March U.S. Auto Sales: 10 Big Winners
- Ford Focus Titanium to Offer Five-speed Manual Transmission
- What's New: 2012 Ford Focus
- 2012 Ford Focus Electric: Video Road Test and Review
- 2012 Ford Focus: Video Road Test and Review
comments powered by Disqus