The FIAT 500 compact city car was on display in Detroit at the Chrysler corral, surrounded by much larger RAM trucks and SRT badged high performance muscle. However the cute little cinquecento managed to pop out from the rest of the crowd with everything from the fixed roof FIAT 500 to the open air 500C and even the factory tuned FIAT 500 Abarth sporting a scorpion on its grill and a 160 HP 1.4 Liter MultiAir turbocharged four-cylinder under the hood.
FIAT 500 at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
- BarkBuckleUp Announces Top Ten Pet Friendly 2012 Vehicles
- 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth: Video Road Test & Review
- Autobytel Fast Five: Best MPG Sports Cars for 2012
- Jay Leno’s Fiat 500 Nets $350,000 for Charity
- The Most Affordable Convertibles For 2012
comments powered by Disqus