With 580 hp, the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Carbon is powered by the ZR1's 6.2 Liter supercharged V-8but comes with a bevvy of carbon fiber trim and a unique gray paint scheme. The weight savings mean that the ZL1 beats Ford's GT500 by 30 HP. The 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 will be available in early 2012.
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Carbon at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show Video
- 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Video Review
- Best V-6 and 6-Cylinder Coupes 2012
- Most Affordable Coupes For 2012
- The Most Affordable Convertibles For 2012
- First 2012 Chevrolet COPO Camaro Drag Cars Roll Off Assembly Line
comments powered by Disqus