Introducing the American public to the idea of a compact premium car, Buick unveiled the all new Encore luxury crossover at the 2012 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The Encore is powered by a fuel sipping 1.4 Liter turbocharged four cylinder engine that pumps out a total of 140 HP while sitting pretty on a set of plus sized 18 inch rims wrapped in quiet tuned rubber engineered for comfort.
Buick Encore at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
- BMW Releases 2013 BMW X6 Details
- 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander: Video Road Test and Review
- 2012 Kia Sorento: Video Road Test and Review
- 2012 Honda Crosstour Four-Cylinder Lowers MSRP, Gains MPGs
- Mercedes Benz B Class E-Cell+ concept at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show video
comments powered by Disqus