During our time at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, we had the chance to speak with Volkswagen’s Marc Trahan. Trahan holds an interesting position at Volkswagen. He is the Vice President of Technical Service and Quality for Volkswagen of America. What that position entails is making sure the quality of Volkswagen vehicles are the best they can be. We ask Trahan about his work, what is his favorite powertrain is, and much more.
Autobytel Chats With Volkswagen of America’s VP of Technical Service and Quality
- Keeping a Stiff Upper Lip at 200 MPH: The 2014 Bentley Flying Spur
- 2014 Ram ProMaster Preview: Chicago Auto Show
- Fast Ones: Sporty New 2014 VW Beetles Bow in Chicago
- Toyota Corolla Furia Concept at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show
- 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show
comments powered by Disqus