One of the most important debuts at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show has to be the 2015 Chrysler 200. The new 200 puts Chrysler back in the midsize sedan fight with a very distinctive design, impressive interior, and powertrains that should put everyone on notice. Jeff Hammoud, Design Manager for Chrysler, gives us the 411 on the new 200.
2015 Chrysler 200 Debut at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show
- Vapor Trails: SRT Rushes Out Special Editions for 2014 Chrysler 300 and Friends
- Hyundai's Walking Dead Campaign Honored in Chicago
- Video: Autobytel Live from the 2014 Chicago Auto Show
- Ford Looking For Customers To "Tough Test" The 2015 F-150
- Changes Afoot For Global Rallycross
comments powered by Disqus