When we last checked in on the Mazda6 SKYACTIV Diesel Race Car at the 2013 Detroit Auto Show, Mazda was getting ready to race in the 24 Hours of Daytona in the brand GX Class in Grand-Am. The race didn’t quite go in Mazda’s favor as all three race cars were out by the six-hour mark due to a fitting on one of the high pressure fuel lines. Even with this problem, Mazda has high spirits as they head forward to the next race at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, TX. John Doonan, Director of Mazda Motorsports talks about Daytona and their hopes in Austin with the Mazda6 race car.
Mazda6 SKYACTIV Diesel Race Car At The 2013 Chicago Auto Show
- Autobytel 2014 Sedan of the Year: Mazda6
- Popular Mechanics Makes 2014 Mazda Mazda6 Its Car of the Year
- 2014 Mazda MAZDA6 Grand Touring Quick Spin
- Technically Speaking: Mazda's SKYACTIV Technologies
- Clean-diesel Mazda Mazda6 Cleans up at Grand-Am Awards Banquet
comments powered by Disqus