Make no mistake: the Subaru and Scion coupes are both fine looking vehicles that capably convey “sportiness” but there is really nothing sexy or emotionally intriguing about their appearance. And people buy sports cars because they are fun to drive and because they make them look cooler than they more than likely are in reality. Hey, try to drive an Audi TT and not feel a little bit sexy.
Subaru B6 and Toyota 86 Sports Coupes Debut at Tokyo Motor Show with a Thud
- Lotus Exige S Roadster Becomes Brand’s Fastest Drop-top Ever
- Harbaugh to Return to Indy—In a 2014 Chevy Corvette Stingray
- 2013 SRT Viper First Drive
- 2013 SRT Viper Readied for Return to Le Mans
- Honda, McLaren Re-teaming for 2015 F1 Season
comments powered by Disqus