Nissan notched a November to remember last month, although the bare numbers don’t tell the whole story. The brand sold 106,528 vehicles during that time, and while the total was good for a 10.8 percent improvement over November of last year, more exciting is the fact that, with one full month left to go in the 2014 selling season, Nissan already has surpassed its full-year sales total from 2012. With 11 months of sales in the books, the division has delivered more than 1,035,439 units and is running ahead of last year’s sales pace by 10.7 percent.
November also brought a sales record for Nissan North America’s Infiniti brand, which tallied 13,152 deliveries that represented a 10.5 percent spike in volume.
Helping the cause last month was a wide range of individual all-star performers that included:
- Nissan Sentra—Nissan’s recently redesigned compact is now reaching dealerships in higher numbers, and leaving the same way: Last month the Sentra’s 11,664 sales were 62.5 percent higher than in November 2012.
- Nissan Altima—The Altima’s 24,604 November sales also represented a November record, as demand for the car surged by 62.5 percent in one of the toughest segments in the country.
- Nissan Maxima—Ringing up 7,208 sales in the prior month, Nissan’s four-door sports car reveled in a surprising 52.4 percent advance.
- Nissan LEAF—The 2013 LEAF captured its eighth straight monthly sales record in November. Its 2,003 sales were 30.1 percent ahead of its total from the same time last year.
- Nissan Frontier—During a year in which midsize pickups have begun gaining more attention, the Frontier gained a 54.6 percent sales jump in November with 6,003 deliveries.
- Infiniti Q50—Infiniti’s new naming strategy makes comparisons a bit tricky, but the brand-new Q50’s 5,891 sales last month did represent “one of the strongest ever monthly sales of a single Infiniti model,” according to the brand.
- Infiniti QX60—Also establishing a November sales record, Infiniti’s three-row crossover earned 3,015 sales and a 19.2 percent growth rate.
You may also be interested in...
Lexus Announces Pricing For The Refreshed 2014 CT 200h
Mitsubishi Cuts the Pricetag on the 2014 i-MiEV
November Auto Sales: Ford Motor Company Has Their Best November Since 2004
November Auto Sales: A Modest Month For Subaru
New Car Rebates and Incentives: December 5, 2013
The Lovely Ladies of the 2013 SEMA Show