Although it has been close to a year since General Motors dealerships were given permission to make full use of the dealer-empowerment program, executives within the company say that there is still resistance to the idea at the service manager level, where the idea of asking for money from the corporate office continues to bear something of a stigma. GM spokespeople have promised that the company will continue its efforts to expand the number of free repairs and maintenance issues taken care of by its American dealers.
GM Dealerships Expand Out-Of-Warranty Repair Coverage
- Subaru Announces Pricing For 2014 Legacy and Outback Models
- 2013 Ford Fusion Energi Earns Five-Star Rating From NHTSA
- Mitsubishi to Campaign 2 EVs at 2013 Pikes Peak Hill Climb
- 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Makes News with NEMPA
- Toyota To Start Exporting The Yaris From France
comments powered by Disqus