The usual way of cleaning a track with engine fluids on it is to get a number of people out on the track with sand and brooms. Another way to clean it is by using an oversized kerosene-powered hairdryer to drive along the track. Formula Drift has their own method of cleaning, as they will now demonstrate at Wall Stadium Speedway in New Jersey.
Track Cleaning At Formula Drift New Jersey
- 2014 Jeep Cherokee Named Top Safety Pick
- 2014 Chevy Spark Tops Million-unit Mark Globally
- BMW Introduces The 2-Series Coupe
- Bowtie Brand Previews 2013 SEMA Roster
- BOO! A Spooky Gallery of Halloween Hearses
comments powered by Disqus