Ken Gushi’s Scion Racing FR-S drift car was one of the hot stars at the sixth round of the Formula Drift Championship in Las Vegas. We mean hot literality as Gushi’s FR-S caught on fire while racing against Matt Field in the round of 32. Gushi didn’t know his car was on fire after he won his round and his spotter told him about it. We talk with Gushi about what happened.
Ken Gushi Catches Fire @ Formula Drift Las Vegas 2012
- 2013 Formula Drift Long Beach in Photos
- MINI Coming to Indy with Performance Driving School
- Toyota Gets Ready for the Long Beach Grand Prix & Formula Drift
- Mitsubishi i-MiEV Evolution Pikes Peak Race Car At The 2013 New York Auto Show
- Patrick Earns Back-to-back KCA Victories
comments powered by Disqus