Earlier this year, Audi introduced a trio of S models; the S6, S7, and S8. All of these cars use the same 4.0L twin-turbo V8 engines and come with similar exterior and interior treatments. However, each one of this S trio are unique in their own ways. How so? Autobytel's Editor-in-Chief, Michelle Naranjo, finds out as she takes all three out on the road. We also get the chance to talk with Audi's Director of Product Management, Filip Brabec, about the new S models.
Audi S6/S7/S8 Model Launch
- 2013 Audi S6 Sport Sedan Road Test and Review
- 2013 Audi S6/S7/S8 Video Walkaround
- Audi S6 Video Road Test & Review
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Audi S6
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The 2013 Mercedes-Benz SL
comments powered by Disqus